San Diego residents and visitors, don’t forget to look up at the sky this Wednesday, January 16! Carnival’s AirShip – a 128-foot-long red, white and, blue blimp filled with enough helium to inflate 136,000 balloons – will be flying over San Diego, Vista and Del Mar between 1pm-3pm.
If you take a picture or video of the AirShip in action and post it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #ChooseFun, you have a chance to win some cool prizes including gift certificates to Regal Movie Theatres, Sky Zone Trampoline Park and some great restaurants: Olive Garden, Buca di Beppo, Benihana!
ABOUT THIS NEW CARNIVAL PANORAMA SHIP:
- Carnival Panorama is the newest ship to join Carnival Cruise Line’s fleet and arrives Long Beach in December 2019.
- Carnival Panorama is Carnival’s first new ship to homeport in California in 20 years
- Carnival Panorama features the world’s first trampoline park at sea, in partnership with SkyZone, providing guests with a new, fun onboard experience
- Carnival Panorama is set to debut with a special three-day cruise from Long Beach on Dec. 11, 2019, followed by the launch of year-round, seven-day Mexican Riviera service on Dec. 14, 2019
- Carnival Panorama joins Carnival Imagination and Carnival Inspiration to carry upwards of 600,000 guests annually from the West Coast – more than any other cruise operator
- Carrying more than 800,000 kids each year, Carnival Cruise Line is the number one cruise line for families and Carnival Panorama was designed to provide families with a range of options for fun all day long
I am SO excited for this blimp, because the San Diego Lifestyle will be up riding in the blimp! So, remember, if you take a picture or video of the AirShip, and post it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #ChooseFun you can be entered to win prizes including gift certificates to Regal Movie Theatres, Sky Zone Trampoline Park and notable restaurants (Olive Garden, Buca di Beppo, Benihana). Don’t miss out on this easy and fun giveaway!!
Also, I just want to let you know that Carnival has recently launched a new Let Fun Live sale for select sailings out of San Diego. See here for more information on these great 3 day and 4 day adventures. There is always something fun to see!
Learn more about Carnival cruises from San Diego’s closest Long Beach location in our story here, and don’t forget to look for us in the sky for the AirShip ride!